FREE SPIRIT Hi-'S' 200 13' 3.5oz-5oz 50mmPrekės kodas: RHS200-13Gamintojas: FREE SPIRIT595.00 €
Possibly the most advanced carbon technology ever to be used on a rod blank. Developed for anglers who require extra casting capability while still maintaining a nice playing action.
All Hi-S carp rods are UK built on slim line, 40t low resin, high modulus carbon blanks that have a 1K weave and a lifelong perdurable finish and that are manufactured by one of the top factories in Korea. All versions are equipped with Free Spirit?s matching ?Clone? reel seat and ?S?-Lite? rings.The Hi-S 200 and the Hi-Sive are the casting tools of the range and will require a good casting technique. The Hi-S 200 was developed with help from Mark Hutchinson and their introduction was well received, but it became apparent that there was a requirement for a rod to bridge the large gap created between the Hi-S 200 and the 3.5lb versions, therefore the Hi-Sive was developed to fill this gap. Both the Hi-S 200 and the Hi-Sive rods are a good choice if distance casting is the main consideration.
- Ultra slim, extra high modulus, 40T low resin carbon blank.
- Perdurable blank finish.
- Free Spirit S-Lite 3-leg rings.
- CNC engineered Carbon Hi Clone seat with a weave that matches the blank and a blue betalight fitted on the top.
- Stainless steel reel seat collars.
- Small EVA's either side of the reel fitting
- Stainless steel butt cap.
- Ring sizes (mm): 50 to 16.
- Supplied in a nylon rod/reel sleeve.
- Custom build available.